- About Us
The domain name www.zigy.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") owned and managed by P M Health & Life Care Private Limited, a private limited company, incorporated and existing under the laws of India and having its registered office at No.51, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bangalore 560 008, Karnataka (hereinafter referred to as “Company”)
- Eligibility to use
- Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so
- You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party.
- Your Company Account
- The Company offers its services to different categories. Users of each of the categories are required to register themselves on the Website and make an individual account with Company in order to receive its services. Such an account is accessible by the unique username and password provided to the User by the Company when they chose to register themselves on the Website. The said username and password should be kept highly confidential and should not be disclosed to any third party. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner.
- You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- Users may fall under any of the following categories and provide to Company the corresponding information.
Category 1: Users placing order for Prescription Drugs
Prescription Drugs means a pharmaceutical drug that requires a prior medical prescription issued by a registered medical practitioner to be provided to a registered pharmacist for the purpose of dispensing such medicine.
If You are a User falling in Category 1, You shall be required to abide by the terms specified below:
- While placing the order for a Prescription Drug, You shall be required to mandatorily upload the prescription issued by a registered medical practitioner, along with Your personal information on the Website. All payments in respect of any orders pertaining to Prescription Drug placed by you shall be collected either in cash or by the payment options as provided for on the Website by the Company. You may choose to pay online in respect of any other products ordered online by you which do not fall within this Category.
- You hereby understand and acknowledge that the Company shall reserve the right to cancel the order, if the copy of the Prescription uploaded by You is not legible or the order placed by You is not in accordance with the Prescription.
- You further confirm that the delivery of such Prescription Drug shall be deemed to have been completed only upon production of the original copy of the Prescription from a registered medical practitioner (A written document issued on the letterhead of a registered medical practitioner along with the date of issue of such prescription, name and address of the person for whose treatment the said prescription is being issued along with the total quantity of the medicine to be supplied and the prescribed dosage) to the Chemist Representative (Person appointed by the Seller who shall be responsible for delivering the order to the Buyer and shall deliver any order for prescribed drugs after authenticating the originality of the prescription uploaded upon the Website) of the Seller(Sellers includes all the retailers who register themselves on the Website after understanding the terms and conditions under which they shall operate upon any order placed by the Buyer on the Website). The Company shall not be liable to complete the delivery if the Chemist Representative is not provided with the original copy of the Prescription. You hereby affirm and warrant that the Prescription uploaded by You is genuine and has not been tampered with in any manner. Further, the original copy of the Prescription needs to match with the copy that was uploaded at the time of order submission.
- User shall allow the Chemist Representative to stamp or sticker the original prescription at the time of medicine delivery failing which medicines will not be delivered.
- You hereby understand and acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to verify the Prescription uploaded by You. The Company reserves the right to cancel your order immediately, in the event the Company discovers any discrepancy in the Prescription uploaded by You. Further, upon delivery, if the Chemist Representative discovers any discrepancy between the prescription uploaded and the physical copy produced at the time of delivery, the delivery may be withheld and the order shall stand cancelled.
- You further understand and acknowledge that only such quantity of drugs shall be dispensed in accordance with the uploaded Prescription. The quantity of Prescription Drugs dispensed shall be the lesser of:
- the quantity requested by the Customer; or
- the quantity allowed by the Prescription (subject to Prescription Drugs served as strips not being cut / reduced in any manner).
Category 2: Users placing order for Over the Counter (“OTC”) Medicines/ Products/ Medical Equipment/ Wellness Products
Such users shall be required to provide the Company with their personal information and/or their banking details.
Category 3: Retailers registered with the Site
- The Retailers are verified retailers who hold valid license numbers, employ registered pharmacists and actin accordance with the applicable laws.
- The Retailers shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 or regulations for the time being in force.
- The Retailer shall ensure that all applicable laws, rules and regulations and taxes in respect of the medicines including, but not limited to, sales tax/ VAT, income tax, octroi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies, etc. have been duly paid by the users prior to dispensing any medicines or products on the Website. The Retailer shall not solicit offers to purchase and sale of discounted items or additional services on the Website shall be displayed only after the prior written approval of the Company.
- Privacy and Information Protection
- E-Platform for transactions
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase products required by You on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that Company is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products on the website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the sellers on this site.
- All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, delivery / convenience fee, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery. The Company does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial / contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Company does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Company does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- At no time shall Company hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Company is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Fulfillment of Orders: In the event an order placed by you is confirmed to be dispensed and delivered by a seller registered on the website but subsequently due to any reason, the seller is not able to fulfill such order, the Company shall, on a best efforts basis, endeavor to fulfill the order through third party sellers having requisite license to dispense such orders. In such cases, the Company will contact you to seek your confirmation if the order can be dispensed by such third party sellers, whose details will be provided to you in the intimation call made by the Company / SMS sent to you. If you choose to confirm the replacement of the seller for fulfillment of your order, the Company shall get the order processed from the seller confirmed by you. However, if you choose to cancel your order, the Company shall cancel the same on your behalf.
- Charges for using the Website
Membership on the Website is free for Buyers. Company does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Company reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Company may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Company reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees.
- License for Website Access
- Company grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose.
- Your Conduct
- You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Company, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the Website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- The Retailer is legally able to sell the item(s) listed by such Retailer on the Website and such listings shall only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe the item(s) for sale. All listed item(s) will be listed in an appropriate category on the Website and shall be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales.
- The Retailer shall not sell any Schedule ‘X’ drugs in contravention of the provisions of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 or under any orders/ directions of the Drug Controlling Authority of India. The Retailer shall not sell any prescription drug without a prescription and incase a prescription is uploaded, without due authentication of the prescription.
- The Retailer shall ensure that the listing description of the item is not misleading and describes actual condition of the product.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Payments exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- Before delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the authenticity of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render the Company liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Company's Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Company is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Company Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Company is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- Our Website prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
- This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks
- Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive and or inappropriate User Profiles
- Report offensive and or inappropriate language in a listing or otherwise
- If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
- Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
- Company will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
- Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
- Returns Policy
- Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of taking back all of the item(s) which make up the order (“Returned Order”), placed by the Buyer on the Website, by the Seller. Return may result in refund of money in most of the cases.
- Products may be returned at the time of delivery in the following cases:
- In the event the original prescription does not match the scanned prescription (where prescription drugs are part of the order), the Chemist Representative will refuse to deliver the entire order;
- In the event the product received by you is damaged, you should refuse to accept the damaged products and these will be brought back by the Chemist Representative;
- In the event the packaging has been tampered with, you should refuse to accept the delivery; and/or
- If an incorrect order has been delivered which is not consistent with the order placed by you on the Website, you should refuse to accept the delivery.
- It is clarified that on the occurrence of the above mentioned events, any payment for the Returned Order shall be refunded to you. In the event the Returned Order is prepaid, a refund would be generated to the same channel from where the money was received at the time of order placement.
- It is further clarified that all the other item(s) in an invoice, if any, which constitute such Returned Order, shall also be compulsorily required to be returned back to the Seller.
- Products may be returned post delivery in the following cases:
- If an expired product has been delivered, request for returning the products has to be initiated within a period of twenty-four (24) hours from the time of acceptance of delivery; and/or
- In the event that there is malfunctioning of delivered medical devices, the request for return has to be initiated within seven (7) days of the date of acceptance of delivery. The malfunctioning of the medical device is the sole reason which may constitute return of the order.
- The following points need to be kept in mind before initiating any request for return:
- Medicine strips which have been opened by the Buyer or do not any longer bear the expiry date or price of the medicine shall not be returned. The bar code on the medicine should NOT be tampered with under any circumstance.
- The User should be in possession of the unique serial number sticker that was issued to the User by the Chemist Representative at the time of delivery.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers, nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
- We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this Website, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the Website vest with Company nor shall Company have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website. It is expressly declared that the Website is only a marketplace for the Buyers to purchase from the registered Sellers and neither the Website nor the Company is responsible for any sale or purchase made at the marketplace platform.
- Indemnity and Release
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
- You hereby expressly release Company and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
- In no event shall the Company and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representative and/or the Retailers be held liable for any non-delivery or late delivery due to any force majeur event or if the customer fails to provide a valid prescription.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website.
- Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Governing law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- Limitation of Liability
- Severability & Waiver Contact Information
- Contact Information
If You any have any question, issue, complaint regarding any of our Services, please contact our Grievance Officer at
PM Health & Life Care Pvt Ltd
No.51, HAL 2nd Stage
Bangalore 560 008