- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Schwabe Topi Sulphur cream is a homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of acne, seborrheic conditions (Skin yeast infection), scabies, dermatomycoses and itching. This homeopathic cream contains the goodness of Sulphur that reduces itching, relieves pain, exerts mild anti-fungal and anti-parasitic effect. It also acts as keratolytic and mild antiseptic.
- Topi Sulphur is a cream containing 3% of purified, finest grade Sulphur
- It is indicated for the external treatment of acne and seborrhea
- It acts against fungi and scabies mites and relieves itching problems of various causes such as scabies, allergic reactions or fungal infections
- Treats various skin disorders that go together with severe itching, scorching aches, tetchiness as well as foul smells
- It also acts as keratolytic and mild antiseptic
Schwabe Topi Sulphur cream contains Sulphur 3% w/w, cream base q.s. It contains alcohol from the ingredients.
Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi Sulphur should be applied as follows:
The cream should be used 2 to 3 times daily by applying a thin layer on the affected skin areas. Any contact with open wounds should be avoided carefully.
In rare cases, applying of the Topi Sulphur might cause allergic skin reactions. Because of the alcohol content, frequent applications may cause dryness and irritations of the skin.
Do not use this product in patients known to be hypersensitive to Sulphur.
No interactions between Topi Sulphur and other products are known.