- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Schwabe Kindival Tablets effectively regulates sleep by calming the patient.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Kindlval:
- Cypripedium pubescens : Known tranquilliser which reduces emotional tension and nervousness in teething children with intestinal troubles. Cerebral hyperaesthesia (weakness) in young children who wake up in the night lively and full of play
- Magnesia carbonica : Indicated in nervous irritation and nervous exhausation and sleeplessness. Gastro-intestinal irritability milk passes undigested in nursing children, child's body smells sour and the stool is also sour with tenesmus
- Zincum valerianicum : Sleeplessness. It calms and works as a mild tranquilliser
- Indicated for sleep disorders and hyperactivity in children
- Has mild tranquilizing action and reduces emotional tension
- Prevents nervous irritation and gastro-intestinal irritability affecting sleep
- Reduces nervousness in teething children with intestinal problems
No side effects of Kindival are known.
No contra-indications for the use of Kindival are known.
No interactions between Kindival and other products are known.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, in the case of intranquility,
Infants till one year 1 tablet 3 times a day.
From 1 year onwards, 3 tablets 3 times a day.
To improve sleep 3 to 5 tablets before going to bed. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.