- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Schwabe Colikind pills are homeopathic medicine for stomach ache through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs. It has key Ingredients like argentums nitricum, chamomilla etc that acts on abdominal colic (severe pain) and the other related symptoms. It has regulatory action that facilitates digestion, relieves abdominal pain - simple, spasmodic or with cramps. It allays griping abdominal pain and provides carminative action and relieves flatulence and associated colic. It improves digestion and prevents occurrence of colic pain when given before feeding.
The key properties in Schwabe Colikind pills are medicine for stomach ache, derived from the following ingredients:
- Aregntum nitricum treats gastric pain, diarrhoea, watery stools, green stools with mucus, vomiting, nausea etc
- Chamomilla treats irritability, impatient etc in child. It also treats green, watery stools
- Cinchona officinalis treats flatulent colic, vomiting, slow digestion etc
- Cuprum aceticum is medicine for stomach ache that treats violent spasmodic pain in stomach, diarrhoea, vomiting, violent tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels) etc
- Foeniculum vulgare treats flatulence, digestion, colic etc
- Lycopodium clavatum treats the lack of digestive power, functional disturbances of liver, excessive flatulence, bloated abdomen etc
- Momordica balsamnia treats colic, rubbing and distension in splenic flexure (left colic) etc
- Tilla europaea treats bloated abdomen, flatulence, urticaria (red weals on the skin which itch intensely) etc
Schwabe Colikind pills is indicated medicine for stomach ache, abdominal colic, spasmodic pains in stomach.
No side effects of Colikind are known.
No contra-indications for the use of Colikind are known.
No interactions between Colikind and other products are known.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, in acute cases 2 to 5 globules every half hour. Once the symptoms are reduced, 3 globules 3 times a day until the symptoms disappear (to be given 15 minutes before food intake). If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.