- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Schwabe Anekind effectively corrects anaemia by helping better absorption, production and maintenance of haemoglobin. Improves absorption of iron, stimulates RBC production, helps in proper functioning of digestive system and is a good remedy for anaemia. Also takes care of associated symptoms like sunken face with livid spots, controls weakness, headache and lassitude due to anaemia. Also useful in convalescence after debilitating disease and improves immune defense system.
Mode of action of the individual ingredients in Anekind:
- Ferrum metallicum : It is indicated for anaemia, febrile disturbances and inflammations. It improves the defence mechanism and lowers susceptibility to cold and chest problems
- Ceanothus americanus : The remedy has affinity to spleen and suits anaemic children where liver and spleen are at fault
- Secale cornutum : It is indicated for vertigo, cold extremities, debility, anxiety, emaciation, pale, sunken face with livid spots in children
- Cinchona officinalis : Anaemia, vertigo, debility, nervousness, recurring illnesses, flatulence and belching are covered by this drug. In the homoeopathic dosage, it is considered as a remedy for haemolytic anaemia
- Ginkgo biloba : It improves digestion and is used in pale, weak children complaining of sleeplessness, throat and respiratory problems
- Justicia adhatoda : It covers catarrhal conditions of respiratory tract and other bronchial problems which may cause blood loss. Recent studies indicate that its constituents are useful in liver, lymph and cardio vascular systems which normally get disturbed in anaemia
- Ergotinum : It covers lassitude, weakness, headache and other symptoms arising out of anaemia
- Nux vomica : It is a stomachic tonic and stimulates various organs including motor nerve cells of spinal cord. It has been sound useful in weakness due to anaemia, indigestion, gastritis, weak absorption from intestines
No contra-indications for the use of Anekind are known.
No interactions between Anekind and other products are known.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given to infants 1 globule 3 times a day and children 3 globules 3 times a day (preferably to be administered 15 minutes before meals). If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.