- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Denton Tablets help in the absorption of calcium and phosphates. It is a clinically proven product, composed of well balanced homeopathic medicines which relieves practically all the signs and symptoms associated with dentition. Denton prevents the process called dentition that can be very uncomfortable and painful for many children and can lead to complaints like diarrhoea, grips, drooling of saliva, irritability, restlessness, desire to bite, refusal to feed etc.
- It is essential to maintain dental care and hygiene of the teeth and gums
- It alleviates all signs and symptoms associated with delayed and difficult dentition
- It has anti-microbial and anti-oxidant properties that make it an effective product to fight against the disease causing organisms
- It helps to prevent the infection and inflammation of the gums produced due to action of the harmful organisms
- It also helps to prevent dental caries and prevent toothache and bad breath
- It helps in reducing the cavities of the teeth and also stop the formation of plaque on the teeth
Swelled gums, cavities, tooth decay, gum diseases, sleeplessness, loose stools, abdominal pain and vomiting in dentition period, delayed and difficult dentition, drooling, chewing almost anything to get rid of irritation in gums, decreased appetite, food refusal.
Children drool too much in teething period. Clean the chin and mouth to avoid skin irritation. Always use a clean and soft towel to wipe the drool. Make them wear teething bib to keep the clothes clean. Change the bib after every two hours or if it is soaked with drool, whichever is earlier. Visit the pediatrician once after 3 months to make sure that teething is in good progress.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Infants and Children up to 3 years : 1 tablet every 3 hours or 4 times a day.
Children above 3 years : 2 tablets 3 hourly or 4 times a day.