ICPA Kids DYNY Toothbrush is an attractively designed toothbrush with dinosaur logo that will motivate children to adopt brushing habits. Kids dyny brush has an easy to grip handle and soft nylon bristles. Kidsdyny brush is tough on germs and gentle on gums.
- Kids Dyny toothbrush has small head that ensure easy maneuvering around kids mouth
- Easy grip handle to ensure the brush wont slip
- Helps in fighting any plaque in your kids teeth that can lead to cavities and gum disease
- The best nylon bristles soft and firm enough to effectively brush on your kids teeth and reach between the teeth
- The bristles tend to fray as babies chew on them. So dentists and hygienists recommend replacing toothbrush every 3 months
- Using Kids Dyny toothbrush every day is an easy and efficient method to keep your kid's gums and teeth fresh and healthy
- Cleaning with Kids Dyny toothbrush prevents gum inflammation, cavities and bad breath
- Clean the gaps as per the brush size.
- Wash the toothbrush after use.
- Stop using once bristles start fraying.
- Replace toothbrush every 3 months.
- Visit your dentist on a regular basis.
1 ICPA Kids DYNY Toothbrush.