ICPA Hexidine Mouthwash prevents secondary infections arising out of poor oral hygiene and is particularly useful in plaque control of bed ridden patients following surgery or in the ICU, respiratory tract infections such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, post tonsillectomy surgery, preventing complications of pregnancy gingivitis, bacterial endocarditis. Hexidine is also useful in preventing dental caries.
- Chemical control of plaque is achieved effectively with Hexidine.
- Hexidine prevents secondary infections arising out of poor oral hygiene
- Hexidine is 15 seconds contact demonstrates microbicidal effect and 12 hours bacteriostatic action
- Best mouthwash for complete antiseptic and anti plaque safety
- Prevention of plaque in absence of brushing
- Prevention and treatment of gingivitis
- Treatment of oral candidiasis, controlling secondary bacterial infections for aphthous ulcers
- Aids in treatment of mouth and throat infections
- For treatment and prevention, swish in the mouth for one minute.
- Do not wash mouth, eat, drink thereafter for 20 minutes.
- For prolonged use, take 1:1 dilution of Hexidine with plain water.
- Recommended only under professional guidance.
- Not to be swallowed.
- For oral use only.
- Do not use toothpastes immediately after rinsing with Hexidine, since it will reduce the effect of Hexidine.
- Avoid tannin containing food and drinks for atleast one hour after using Hexidine.
1 ICPA Hexidine Mouthwash (500 ml).