- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R7 drops can be used for functional complaints of liver and gall bladder. It is also helpful to cure hepatopathy, cholecystophathy, calculi, any disturbances of the biliary secretion, hepatitis, swelling of the abdomen, premature satiety, lack of appetite or any bitter taste in mouth. It would also be helpful for curing flatulence, constipation, weariness after meals, irritation and hypochondria.
This liver and gallbladder drops is popular for treating symptoms of liver disease as it has a unique blend of homeopathic remedies for treating broad spectrum of associated symptoms as follows:
- Carduus mar treats jaundice, painful swelling of liver, biliary calculi and infection of the bile duct (cholangitis)
- Nux vomica treats liver disease symptoms such as hypochondria, liver congestion, nausea, jaundice, abuse of tobacco, constipation, abdominal swelling, meteorism, flatulent colics
- Chelidonium treats swelling of liver along with the sensation of pressure on liver and further extending to the right shoulder blade, cholagogue (agent that promotes the discharge of bile)
- Cholesterinum treats enlargement of liver, gall stone formation and jaundice
- Colocynthis treats cramp like pains in abdomen. This helps in improvement obtained through pressure on abdomen by bending over
- Lycopodium excess gas accumulation in the gastrointestinal tract (meteorism), accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal (flatulence), bitter taste in mouth, constipation, bad humor
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients in Dr. Reckeweg 7 drops used for treating symptoms of liver and gall bladder disease complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage). The indicated quantity of drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor. Please keep medications out of reach from children. Once you break open the seal, medications like R7 drops that treat symptoms of liver disease should be used up quickly.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Generally 3 times a day 10 to 15 drops of Dr. Reckeweg 7 drops in some water before meals. If no improvement occurs within 8 to 14 days take 10 to 15 drops 4 to 6 times a day and reduce the dose when improving. Even after complete disappearance of the complaints. 1 to 3 times a day for a longer period of time, watching diet rigorously.
Brand DR. RECKEWEG