- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R65 drops treats psoriasis vulgaris which is the most common form of psoriasis that appears as raised areas of inflamed skin covered with silvery white scaly skin. It is also indicated for psoriasis like eczema which is a chronic skin condition marked by red, dry, cracked and itchy skin that may develop into crusty sores, thick skin and pimple like eruptions.
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R65 drops are derived from the following ingredients in treating psoriasis vulgaris:
- Berberis aquilfolium proven homeopathic constitutional remedy for psoriasis
- Cal. carb. Hahnem. treats scrofula (TB like bacteria) suffering from long duration. It also treats fat, fair, flabby type conditions of body and impaired nutrition
- Graphites treats fair and fat patients. It also treats hard, rough and constant dryness of skin areas. It treats the eruptions that oozes out a sticky exudate
- Hydrocotyle asiatica treats thickening of epidermoid layer with removal of the oldest dead skin cells (exfoliation) of scales. It also treats circular spots that have the scaly edges
- Natrium chloratum treats weak (debilitated) and flabby working of body that tends to hyperthyroidism.
Dr. Reckeweg R65 drops are indicated for treating psoriasis vulgaris is a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like berberis aquifolium, cal. carb. hahnem etc., selected for their ability to address common skin disease marked by red, itchy, scaly patches (psoriasis) and psoriasis like eczema (skin patches become rough and inflamed with blisters which cause itching and bleeding).
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor. Please keep medications out of reach from children. Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade. Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
10 to 15 drops in water, 2 to 3 times daily before meals. Period may vary depending on the case.
Brand DR. RECKEWEG