- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R54 homeopathic medicine to treat types of memory disorders through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs. It has key ingredients like anacardium, arsenicum alb. etc., that act on disturbances of cerebral functions, memory weakness. It is also indicated for lassitude (state of physical or mental weariness) exhaustion.
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R54 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat types of memory disorders:
- Anacardium has specific action in the memory weakness
- Arsenicum alb. treats cerebral anaemia (deficiency of red cells or of haemoglobin in the blood) and acts as stimulant of cerebral function
- Belladona treats cerebral congestion
- Gelsemium treats types of memory disorders such as sensation of whirling and loss of balance (vertigo)
- Kalium phosp. acts as tonic for cerebral function. It is also a nutritive remedy for nerves
- Lycopodium detoxifies liver
- Sepia works against morosity (state of being excessively joyless or gloomy) and exhaustion
Dr. Reckeweg R54 drops are indicated for disturbances in cerebral functions, weakness of memory, acts as stimulant of cellular function. R54 is very effective in correcting the irregularities in mental development of children. Useful for symptoms of cerebral congestion and vertigo.
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor. Please keep medications out of reach from children. Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade. Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Generally 3 to 4 times daily, 10 to 15 drops in some water before meals.
Brand DR. RECKEWEG