- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R53 drops are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like juglans, ledum etc., selected for their ability to address symptoms of acne vulgaris such as common occurrence of red pimples on the skin due to inflamed or infected oil glands (acne vulgaris) that occur at the age of puberty. It helps in the excitation of germinal glands.
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R53 drops are derived from the following ingredients in treating the symptoms of acne vulgaris:
- Juglans works specifically against acne occurring especially on young girls face. It treats pimples and blackhead (comedones)
- Ledum treats rashes that discharge pus (suppurative)
- Hepar sulfur treats suppurative comedones
- Natrium chlorat treats symptoms of acne vulgaris like formation of acne on the scalp
- Viola tricolor treats prickly heat, blisters containing pus (pustules) accompanied with crust formation and small pimple forming part of rash (papules) on body. It also treats strong itching and acts as a blood purification agent
Dr. Reckeweg R53 drops are indicated for acne vulgaris, pimples, suppurative diseases of the skin (pus formation), eczema and dermatitis. R53 contains juglans that acts against acne and pimples, Ledum and Hepar Sulfur for supporative skin conditions. Other indications - comedones (blackheads).
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor. Please keep medications out of reach from children. Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade. Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
3 times daily 10 to 15 drops in a little water before meals. In acute suppuration and inflammation the same dose every 1 to 2 hours. In order not to impede the effect of the present remedy it will be of paramount importance to avoid toxicating nutrition, especially bacon, ham, sausages of any kind and pork. These substances promote the formation of pus and acne. Even a small slice of sausage may have an injurious effect upon the efficacy of the present preparation.
Brand DR. RECKEWEG