- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R33 drops is popularly used to treat epilepsy symptoms in adults and children through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs. It has key ingredients like bufo, cuprum etc. that acts on epilepsy and twitching muscles.
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R 33 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat epilepsy symptoms in adults and children:
- Bufo acts against epileptic fits (uncontrolled jerking movement and momentary loss of awareness) and progressive weakness
- Cuprum treats all various kinds of cramps and cerebral congestion (undue quantity of blood in the vessels of the brain causing pressure)
- Pulsatilla commonly encourages vicarious effects that may cause suppressed disease in the past to reappear which may be attributed to epilepsy symptoms in adults
- Silicea treats the effects of suppression of sweat from the feet. It also acts on constitution
- Zincum is beneficial in convulsions (fits) and brings out stifled (suffocate) skin diseases
Dr. Reckeweg R33 drops are indicated for epilepsy which is a neurological disorder where the patient suffers repeated symptoms like convulsions and loss of consciousness.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage). The indicated quantity of Dr. Reckeweg R33 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor. Please keep medications out of reach from children. Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Generally 2 to 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops in some water by way of a prolonged cure. Prior to attacks or after an attack administer 20 drops.
Brand DR. RECKEWEG