- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R28 drops is commonly indicated to treat symptoms caused by reasons for irregular periods, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs. It has key ingredients like acidum sulfuric, aesculus etc., that acts on dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation) and amenorrhea (abnormal absence of menstruation) and on unstriped muscular fibres. It is also indicated for exhaustion caused due to blood loss, flushes of heat that are followed by perspiration (sweat). It also treats dull pains across back.
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R28 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat various reasons for irregular periods:
- Acidum sulfuricum treats any type of bleeding, heat flushes followed by perspiration, weariness and exhaustion
- Aesculus treats venous stasis (forming blood clots in veins), pulsations all over body etc
- Crocus treats different reasons for irregular periods like the menstrual blood that is dark or black, clotty etc
- Ferrum phosphoric acts on blood circulation and is excellent in the dilatation of veins
- Hamamelis treats hemorrhage (escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel) and headaches and exhaustion due to blood loss
- Secale cornutum acts on unstriped muscular fibres, distress, congestion and uterine prolapsus (when uterus has descended from its normal position in the pelvis farther down into the vagina). It also has effects on contraction etc.
Dr. Reckeweg R28 drops are indicated for painful menstruation that is accompanied by abdominal cramps (dysmenorrhea), absence of a woman’s menstrual period during her reproductive age or failure of menses (amenorrhea). R28 Acts on the involuntary muscle fibers of the internal organs (unstriped muscular fibres) and treats symptoms like exhaustion due to loss of blood, flushes of heat followed by perspiration, dull back pain etc.
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor. Please keep medications out of reach from children. Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade. Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
According to the graveness, 4 to 6 times a day 10 to 15 drops in some water before meals. After improvement, reduce the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops. Even after complete recovery, take the medicine for a longer period of time. It will be advisable to take 5 to 10 drops of Dr. Reckeweg R28 twice daily (morning and night) for about 8 days before the next menstruation is due.
Brand DR. RECKEWEG