- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R18 kidney and bladder drops helps in curing the inflammation of the kidneys and renal calculi. It can cure the sharp stinging pains in the kidneys, pains in the sacral region.
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R18 drops to treat symptoms of inflammation of the kidneys are derived from the following ingredients:
- Berberis treats piercing pains in the renal region getting worse from pressure, pains in sacral region, rigidity and numbness of the back, sensation as if water is running through skin
- Cantharis treats dull pains in the renal region, burning pains when urinating, constant urge to urinate. Urine is passed drop by drop, reddish, glairy, tinged with blood and Cystitis
- Equisetum hiemale provides similar effects on kidneys and bladder as cantharis, through its content of silicic acid. Lessening of bladder tenesmus and bloody urine. Enuresis, bladder irritations (mainly in women), albumin and blood in urine. Eliminates uric acid (causing pain when urinating)
- Eupatorium purpurem especially indicated in cases of bladder irritations, frequent urine urge, painful with abundance or lack of urine which is coloured, glairy
- Dulcamara for irritation of the bladder, constant and painful urge to urinate. When urinating, abundance or lack of urine which is coloured, glairy. Paralyzed bladder, worse in damp weather. Specific effect on the mucosa of the bladder and smelly urine
Dr. Reckeweg R18 kidney and bladder drops indicated for inflammation of the kidneys, pain in the sacral region, inflammation of the serous membrane lining the cavity of the abdomen and covering the abdominal organs (peritonitis), inflammation of the womb (metritis), inflammation or piercing pain in the bladder (cystitis), burning pain during urinating, yellow urine which is thick, cloudy and opaque (turbid).
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor. Please keep medications out of reach from children. Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade. Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
In acute cystitis and cysto-pyelitis : 10 drops in some water one hourly to begin with, thereafter two hourly. As soon as improvement sets in administer 10 to15 drops in some water 3 to 4 times a day.
In chronic cystitis, cysto-pyelitis and bacteriuria : Administer 10 to 15 drops in some water 2 to 3 times daily before meals until disappearance of symptoms.
In bladder irritation : 10 to 15 drops in some water once or twice a day.
Brand DR. RECKEWEG