- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Allen A12 Eye Care Oral Drops are indicated for eye strain, diplopia, incipient cataract and chronic conjunctivitis.
The key properties in Allen A12 Eye Care Oral Drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat eye strain:
- Hamamelis virginica treats painful weakness of eyes, sore pain in eyes, bloodshot appearance. Inflamed vessels greatly injected. Hastens absorption of intraocular hemorrhage. Eyes feel forced out
- Rhus toxicodendron treats intensive ulceration of the cornea due to old injuries
- Ruta graveolens treats eye strain from studies
- Euphrasia officinalis treats watering of eyes all the time, burning and swelling of lids and sticky mucus on cornea
- Belladonna treats dilated immovable pupils. Eyes feel swollen, protruding, staring, brilliant, conjunctiva red, dry, burn, photophobia, shooting in eyes
- Spigelia treats pain associated with clear lachrymation from the affected eye
Chronic Conjunctivitis, Eye Strain, Diplopia and Incipient Cataract.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Take 10 to 15 Allen A12 Eye Care Drops in half cup of water daily 3 times until complete recovery or as directed by the Physician.
Short Description Allen A12 Eye Care Oral Drops are indicated for eye strain, diplopia, incipient cataract and chronic conjunctivitis. Brand ALLEN HEALTHCARE