- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R43 Drops treats bronchial asthma which is a common form of asthma, a condition in which the lungs suffer periodic, reversible narrowing (constriction) of the bronchi. While most conventional medicines treat asthma by targeting the histamine H1 receptor (antihistamines), R43 cures asthma through constitutional improvement (strengthening body functions, its power of resistance and its reaction to stimuli). Contains ingredients like Belladona and Natrium Sulf which have known anti asthmatic properties. Also indicated for spastic bronchitis (acute form of obstructive bronchitis due to increased mucus formation and swelling up of the bronchial mucosas).
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R43 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat asthma symptoms in adults and children:
- Arsenic album treats intense restlessness and anxiety
- Belladonna acts as anti asthmatic in case of coughing that is coupled with perspiration (sweating)
- Hypophysis stimulates the hypophysis (relating to the pituitary gland)
- Kalium phosphoricum treats exhaustion and acts as nutritive remedy for nerves
- Natrium chloratum treats convulsic dry cough and mucous membranes irritation
- Bryonia treats asthma symptoms in adults and children such as dry cough irritation, difficult expectoration and the exertions to inhale the fresh air
- Natrium sulf. acts as constitutional remedy for hydrogenoid (condition in which excess water cannot be tolerated) constitution
- Veratrum album treats asthmatic fits and cold sweat
- Yerba santa. treats asthmatic bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) along with expectoration and cough
Dr. Reckeweg R43 drops is commonly indicated for treating asthma symptoms in adults and children, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like arsenic album, belladonna etc that acts on bronchial asthma (inflammatory disease of the respiratory tract, which is characterized by bronchial hyper reactivity and respiratory obstruction) and spastic bronchitis (asthma). It acts as constitutional treatment for the bronchial asthma.
The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor. Please keep medications out of reach from children. Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade. Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
As prolonged cure 2 to 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops in some water before meals. In periods free of fits the same dose needs only be taken once or twice daily. As soon as fits manifest, frequent doses are in order, first every 1/2 hour, then every 1/4 hour or every 5 to 10 minutes 10 to 15 drops preferably in a little warm water to increase the effect.
Short Description R No. 43 is used for curing bronchial asthma and spastic bronchitis. R No. 43 is a constitutional treatment of bronchial asthma. Brand DR. RECKEWEG