- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Dr. Reckeweg R16 drops is effective for migraine, nervous headaches and neuralgia of the head. It cures continuous headaches frequently resulting from an insignificant chill.
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R16 drops are medicines for headaches derived from the following ingredients:
- Cimicifuga treats neuralgia as a reflex symptom of the ovarian disorders. It also treats the pain situated above the orbit of the eye (supraobital)
- Gelsemium treats congestion of cerebral, prostration (action of lying stretched out on the ground) feeling, strong dislike or disinclination (aversion) to light and the pain above eyes
- Iris versic. treats periodic migraine, occasional temporary blindness caused by intense headache, vomiting at climax of the headache
- Sanguinaria serves as medicines for headaches to treat nervous irritability, alternating shivering and heat, headaches, intolerance to light and noise, improvement while lying down
- Spigelia treats unilateral (affecting only one side) headache that rises and decreases with sun
Dr. Reckeweg R16 drops are indicated for throbbing pain in the head which usually occurs on one side accompanied by nausea and blurred vision (migraine), nervous headaches, neuralgia of the head, indisposition due to continuous headaches frequently due to cold conditions. R16 is also useful for Hemicrania (headache on one side of the head), Occipital neuralgia (chronic pain in the back of the head, upper neck and behind the eyes due to occipital nerves).
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
According to the acuteness of the headaches, 3 to 6 times a day 10 to 15 drops in some water. Even after improvement, take 10 drops three times daily for 2 to 3 days.
Short Description R no 16 is effective for Migraine, nervous headaches and neuralgia of the head. It cures continuous headaches frequently resulting from an insignificant chill. Brand DR. RECKEWEG