- Health Supplements
- Protein Powder
- Weight Loss Products
- Health Devices
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Women Care
Bakson's Diab Aid drops is a recommended formulation for maintaining normal blood glucose levels, relieves increased frequency of urine and thirst and check debility.
- It is a safe anti-diabetic sugar control remedy
- Clinically proven homeopathic medicine for high blood sugar level with symptoms like increased thirst, frequent urge to urinate and debility
- Helpful in prediabetic stage (between normal and manifested diabetes) as well as diagnosed Type 2 diabetic cases
- Helps to reduce blood sugar levels (Fasting and Post Prandial Blood Sugar Levels), decrease the requirement of insulin units and reduce HbA1c levels also
- Relieves increased frequency of urine and thirst and check debility
- Formulation is safe for use during pregnancy (Gestational Diabetes) as compared to other homoeopathic formulation for diabetes available in market
Kindly consult your qualified or licensed physician before using the product.
Adults : 10 to 15 drops in 1/4th cup of water before meals, 3 times a day.
Children : 5 to 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water before meals, 3 times a day or as advised by the physician.
Short Description Recomended formulation for maintaining normal blood glucose levels. Relieves increased frequency of urine and thrust and check debility. Brand BAKSON'S